Powered by Sheru Classic, the TRU Athlete International Sports and Fitness Festival (TRU Athlete ISFF) is a 3-day event set to take place at the world renowned ExCel in London on the 11th to the 13th of August 2023.
The name TRU stands for, Tough Resilient and Undisputed, with the festival largely focusing on the athletes! Some of the best athletes from around the world will compete in their respective sports to see who truly is Tough, Resilient and Undisputed!
The TRU Athlete ISFF will fill a large gap not only in the UK’s capital of London but also across the UK and beyond for fitness fanatics alike.
Across the weekend you can expect to see over Twenty world class sports competitions and events from the likes of: Bodybuilding, Strongman, Masters Football, Combat sports including MMA, Boxing, Karate, Taekwondo, BJJ, No-Gi submission wrestling, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Titan Fitness Games, Kabaddi, Gatka, a dedicated fitness zone plus many, many more!
To add to this, there will of course be a huge fitness expo featuring over 200 exhibitors where you can expect to see some of the biggest fitness brands in the world showcasing their best products as well as getting the chance to meet their athletes.
What’s more, there will be 30 plus seminars featuring various world class athletes and speakers from multiple sports sharing their knowledge of sport in our education areas. These seminars will be available for purchase on the day across the weekend.
We cannot wait for you to join us across a weekend which will be inevitably, the must attend sports and fitness festival of 2023 in the UK and Europe
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.