The Combat Sports zone at TRU Athlete ISFF Will be headed up by the Fighters Inc agency, a name synonymous with fight sports exhibitions and live events. Fighters Inc have been at the heart of combat sports industry for 25 years and are one of the longest serving promoters in the sector with a wealth of experience in expos, fight shows and open competitions.
The TRU Combat Zone Will be an exciting blend of full contact fight sports and amateur martial arts which Will make for an explosive and dynamic weekend of martial action!
An MMA cage Will host amateur mixed martial arts match ups, the Boxing ring Will see live amateur and pro action across Boxing, Kickboxing and Muay Thai boxing and the spread of Tatami’s Will hold TRU Games international open competitions across Sports such as Karate, Kyokushin Knockdown, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and No Gi submission wrestling. Added to all that there Will be some top fighters and icons that drop in to visit the zone and meet the crowds!
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.