Hip hop dance is a range of street dance styles primarily performed to hip hop music or that have evolved as part of hip hop culture. It is influenced by a Wide range of styles that were created in the 1970s and made popular by dance crews in the United States.
It is a vibrant form of dance that combines a variety of freestyle movements to create a cultural piece of art. Through its three main styles of popping, locking, and breaking, hip-hop dance has evolved into one of the most popular and influential styles of dance.
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.