TRU Athlete ISFF and The European Championships present: The Titan Fitness
Titan Fitness Games is coming to the TRU Athlete International Sports and Fitness Festival on Ilth to the 13th of August 2023 at the ExCel London.
The Titan Fitness Games is a charity enthused fitness racing event which Will see a show case of international athletes going head to head for their chosen charities.
The competition Will start in April with 3 online qualification rounds where the top 160 athletes across 2 categories Will be invited to compete in the live finals at the Excel in London between the Ilth and 13th of August 2023.
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.