Strongman at the TRU Athlete ISFF Will bring what is currently, one of the most popular sporting events in the UK.
As well as the coveted ‘World’s Strongest Manl event, amateur and Pro Strongman events have drawn sell out audiences in arenas across the UK in recent years, making it a truly spectator rich sport.
Expect to see some of the hugest athletes on the planet go head to head lifting enormous weight whilst taking on gigantic feats of strength throughout the weekend at the TRU Athlete ISFF.
Athlete will press a viking press implement from shoulder rack position to overhead for max reps within 60 sec time limit.
• Athletes will compete head-to-head (4 lanes).
• 60 second time limit.
• Total reps completed is your score.
• Athlete begins at a starting line.
• Athlete must wait for judge’s command to receive a rep.
• ‘Touch and Go’ is NOT allowed. You must wait for the judge’s up command after the bar and tires have settled.
• The athlete will lift from a platform that makes the 13ft / 4m axle bar standard height even with tires on the sides.
• No deadlift suits, hooks, tacky, or tack towels allowed.